COVID-19 Alert Level 1
We are delighted to have both our eateries open for dine in and takeaway through Alert Level one and still have all our online options available as well!
- Both eateries are open 8am-3.30pm Mon-Sat, please check our menu section as the range does vary between stores and note Newmarket has the larger dine in area
- Pick-up of our Takeaway offer - order when you want, where you are and specify a collection time to suit! You can now also save your customer details online to make this easier each time.
- Our Website Shop provides pre-order and contactless delivery of fresh & frozen meals, baking mixes and larger batches of baked goods for home stocking. You can also elect to pick your order up from either store to save on delivery.
If customers are feeling unwell, please refrain from coming into our premises for dine in, our online ordering system is the perfect way to get what you need. If you are a front line or Health Worker we can ensure this pick-up is done contactless curbside for you .. just let us know in the notes section if you need this option.
We continue to take the health and safety of our staff and customers seriously and have implemented all MPI and WorkSafe NZ requirements.
- Upon arriving at work the staff sign in process requires a declaration that they are medically 'fit for work' and exhibit no Covid-19 symptoms
- There is enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols before, during, and after each working shift
- There is thorough sanitising of the dine in eating area between groups and hand sanitiser is available for customers to use at each eatery
- All our deliveries are still completed using our dedicated delivery vehicle and driver. There is regular cleaning and disinfecting of this vehicle to keep it spotless. Delivery is contactless, the driver drops the food in your specified spot and texts the you once delivery is made.