After a lot of consideration, we have decided to continue with contactless takeaway and delivery only while at Orange Light and will reassess this decision in February.
This means that we will not have the option to dine in at our store and everyone will still be able to get our food via: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Walk-ups - You'll be able to come to our store for contactless ordering and payment but won't be able to dine in. You'll still need to scan the QR code, keep 1m social distancing and wear masks. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Website Takeaway Section - Orders and online payments can still be made ahead of time through our website's 'Takeaway' section. You can order all your favourite drinks and cabinet items like coffee, smoothies, smoothie bowls, raw treats, wholefood baked goods, and a range of savoury items and salads. Order here.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Website Shop - You can use this section of our website for pre-order (2-day lead time) delivery and pick up of batches of muffins, loaves, cookies, raw treats, soups, frozen meals, baking mixes and a selection of your favourite retail items. Order here.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. My800 Meal Plans: You are still able to order our My800 meal plans for contactless delivery (within the Auckland area) or contactless pick up. You can order here.
5. Longevity Fasting Diet Meal Plans: You are still able to order Longevity Fasting Diet meal plans for contactless delivery (within the Auckland area) or contactless pick up. You can order here.
We want to take a second to thank everyone for all your support over the past few months. Navigating the latest lockdown and traffic light system hasn't been easy but we got through it with your support.