This website is operated by Sip Kitchen. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sip Kitchen. Sip Kitchen offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Cancellation of Orders:
- We will not accept any cancellations of orders due to the short order lead time of two working days.
- Deliveries are made two working days post order between the hours of 3-6pm. The delivery is ‘contactless’, you will receive a text message confirming your order has been dropped off
- Due to the bespoke wholefoods’ nature of our offer and the time needed to make certain items, occasionally we will be either ‘out of stock’ or unable to produce in the two-day lead time. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm when delivery can be made.
- Auckland deliveries are done by the Sip Kitchen team
- Out of town deliveries are frozen freight only
- The food will be at your risk (e.g. quality deterioration, theft, tampering ...) from the time of delivery.
Product Pricing and Title
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- We reserve the right to alter all products pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
Health & Allergies
- Sip Kitchen food is made using wholefood ingredients, free of artificial ingredients, colourants and bulking agents. However, if you have any significant health concerns or allergies, we advise seeking advice from a trained professional prior to consuming.
- We follow all practicable food handling guidelines in accordance with our MPI Food Control Plan to minimise risk of ingredient cross contamination. However, please note that our food is made in kitchens that use peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, fish.
- Sip Kitchen are not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of the food ordered
- Sip Kitchen warrant that the food purchased from us on delivery will conform to description; be of satisfactory quality; and be reasonably fit for the purpose the food has been supplied
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will send email notification of changes
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]